Weight Loss, Ellagic Acid - Red Raspberry Seed
No additives, enzymes, chemicals, solvents or process aids of any kind are used to produce this Premium Red Raspberry Seed Powder.
The most concentrated source of ellagitannins that convert to ellagic acid.
- Berry Beautiful Meeker Red Raspberry Seed Powder is a balanced concentrate of ellagitannins (converts to ellagic acid) and is a great nutritional source of fiber, calcium and iron.
- Scientific studies confirm that ellagic acid supports a healthy immune system
- Each serving provides 147 mg of ellagitannins
- Exceptionally high anti-oxidant activity, primarily due to its high content of ellagitannins and Vitamin E
- No additives, enzymes, chemicals, solvents or process aids of any kind are used in the manufacture of this Meeker red raspberry seed powder.
- Certified Organic, cruelty free, vegetarian/vegan
Meeker Raspberry Seeds are the most concentrated, natural source for ellagitannins (and other healthy phenolics) which convert to bio-available ellagic acid. This is the only fruit which has been clinically shown to be transformed into beneficial levels of ellagic acid in the body.
Ellagic acid has been shown to fight many kinds of cancer and has been shown to help control diabetes, encourage weight loss, slow gum recession, reduce tumors and bad cholesterol as well as being anti fungal/anti bacterial/anti viral. The American Cancer Societies book 'Complementary Alternate Cancer Methods Handbook' states- "Ellagic acid may reduce heart disease and promote wound healing. The Meeker Raspberry Seeds are the most concentrated source of this beneficial phenolic complex."
Ingredients: Certified Organic Meeker red raspberry (rubus idaeus) seed powder
How to use: Meeker red raspberry seed powder can be added to smoothies, used in baked goods, or sprinkled on foods. We recommend two tablespoons daily for adults, which is equivalent to the amount of ellagic acid and ellagitannins contained in around 4 cups of fresh raspberries.
Each container is 1lb of powder, 454 grams.
Meeker Red Raspberry Seed Powder Links
Japan Journal of Cancer Research (Gann) 79:1297-1303, 1988.: Tanaka, T; Iwata, H; Niwa, K; Mori, Y; Mori, H: Inhibitory effect of ellagic acid on N-2-fluoenylacetamide-induced liver carcinogenesis in male AC1/N rats.
Carcinogenesis 6:1127-1133, 1985: Chang, RL, Hùang, MT; Wood, AW; Wong, CQ; Newmark, HL; Yagi H; Sayer, JM; Conney, AH: Effect of ellagic acid and hydroxylated flavonoids on the tumorigenicity of benzo(a)pyrene and (")-78ß,8a-dihydroxy-9a,10a-epoxy-7,8,9,10-tetrahydrobenzo(a)pyrene on mouse skin and in the newborn mouse.
Anticancer Research (journal of) 2001 Nov-Dec;21(6A):3903-8. Festa F, Aglitti T, Duranti G, Ricordy R, Perticone P, Cozzi R. Strong antioxidant activity of ellagic acid in mammalian cells in vitro revealed by the comet assay.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.